A few days after the Global debut, Motorola launches Motorola One Action in India. It comes in two colors – Denim Blue & Pearl White and available to buy through Flipkart at ₹13,999 stating 30th August 12 noon. As an introductory offer, buyers can avail upto ₹1,000 off on Axis Bank cards, No cost EMI on most Credit & Debit Cards upto 3-months, and also additional 125 GB 4G data on Jio network. Check out the top features and full specifications of Motorola One Action below.
Earlier Global Launch – 16th August 2019 – Motorola expands its One Series line-up with a launch of Motorola One Action in Brazil. Most of the specifications of Motorola One Action are the same as the Motorola One Vision accept a few changes in the camera department. The key highlight of Motorola One Actions is the industry-first ultra-wide action camera that allows you to shoot videos in landscape format while still holding your phone vertically.
It comes with the same 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 and powered by the same Samsung’s Exynos 9609 processor which is present on the Motorola One Vision. It offers 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, 3,500mAh battery and also equipped with a fingerprint scanner embedded into the M-logo on the rear side. Its a Dual SIM 4G smartphone houses a Hybrid SIM Tray.
In the camera department, the Motorola one action includes 12MP+5MP+16MP triple camera setup on the rear side and a 12MP in-display front camera which placed inside a display cutout on the top left. Like most of the Moto devices, Motorola One Action runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Google’s Android One program that promises three years of monthly security updates and two guaranteed major OS upgrades (Android Q and Android R).
Motorola One Action Features
- 21:9 CinemaVision display
- Industry-first 117º ultra-wide action video camera
- Enhanced Video Stabilization for shake-free video
- 4K Video recording, Timelapse, Slow-motion @ 120fps
- 2.0µm Quad Pixel technology for sharper, brighter videos in any situation
- AI features – Shot optimization, smart composition, Auto smile
- Google Assistant, Digital Wellbeing
- Integrated Google Lens
- Moto Experiences – Twist to open the camera, chop down twice to turn ON the flashlight, Three-finger screenshot, Lift to unlock
- Redesigned One Button Nav. Moto Display
- IPX2 Water Protection
- Camera modes – Portrait lighting, Shot optimization, Auto smile capture, High-res zoom, Portrait, Cinemagraph, Cutout, Spot color, Active photos, Live filter
The Motorola One Action comes in Polar White, Denim Grey & Aqua Teal colors and priced at €259 (Approx. ₹20,600). It will be available in Brazil, Mexico, and various European countries starting 16th August 2019 followed by Latin America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific in September 2019. It will also be made available in the U.S. and Canada in early October. Motorola One Action India launch set for 23rd August 2019.
Motorola One Action Specifications
- 6.3-inch FullHD+ IPS Display, 2520×1080 Pixels
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio, 432PPI
- In-display Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 2.2GHz Exynos 9609 Processor, Octa-core, Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, MicroSD up to 512GB
- Android 9.0 Pie, Android One
- Triple Rear Cameras, 12MP f/1.8 + 5MP f/2.2 + 16MP, PDAF, Dual CCT LED Flash, 4K Video Recording, 8X Digital Zoom
- 12MP Front Camera
- 3,500mAh Battery, 10W Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM or MicroSD Card)
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 5.0 (EDR+BLE), WiFi b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- NFC, GPS, Dolby Audio, FM Radio
- Single Speaker, Dual Microphones
- Sensors – Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Gyroscope
- Dimensions – 160.1 × 71.2 × 9.2 mm
- Weight – 176g
- In the Box – Handset, 10W Charger, SIM Ejector, Manuals, Earphones, Case