Moto Z2 Force is Dual camera smartphone from Moto features a 5.5″ Quad HD POLED Shatterproof display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. It has a metal unibody design crafted from 7000 series aluminum with the fingerprint scanner embedded into the menu button. Both display and embedded lens are warranted against shattering and cracking for four 4 years. Depending on the Country, it will be available in both Single and Dual SIM variants. It comes with internal memory of 64GB and boots on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Moto Experiences. As per Moto, The 2730mAh battery is powered by the Turbo charging and can provide up to 24 hours of power in one charge.
Under the hood is Snapdragon 835 Octa-core processor clocked at 2.35GHz with 4GB RAM and Adreno 540 GPU. The major highlight of this smartphone is the Dual camera setup on the rear side. Both are 12MP sensors with one monochrome and one color. It is equipped with CCT Dual-LED flash and supports Laser Auto-focus, PDAF, and 4K video recording. There is also a Pro mode to adjust advanced settings like shutter speed, ISO, exposure, white balance, and focal length. The front camera has a 5MP sensor made up of 85° Wide-angle lens and coupled with a selfie flash. For connectivity, it includes Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Dual Band WiFi ac and a USB Type-C port. It doesn’t include a 3.5mm Audio port so you need to rely on the supplied 3.5mm to Type-C connector to connect your headphones. Bluetooth will be upgraded to v5.0 after the upcoming Android O update.
Moto 360 Camera Mod
Along with Moto Z2 Force, Motorola has also introduced a new Moto 360 Camera Mod lets you shoot 4K 360° videos with immersive 3D audio. You can even shoot 150° ultra wide-angle photos. It is supplied with advanced software wherein you can edit 360° photos and videos from the smartphone itself. You can also Live stream your 360° videos on your social media channels. It is compatible with all Moto Z family smartphones.
Moto Z2 Force Price, Color, and Availability
Moto Z2 Force is offered in three color options – Super Black, Fine Gold, and Lunar Grey. Pre-orders begin today and shipping begins starting August 10 at $30 per month with contract and $799.99 USD without contract. It will be available at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon and also through Best Buy and Motorola.com. As a limited time offer, Moto is also giving a free Insta-share projector Mod. Starting later this summer, it will be made available in Mexico, Brazil and various countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Moto 360 Camera mod will be available globally for $299.99 USD beginning August 10.
Moto Z2 Force Specifications
- 5.5″ POLED Display, 1440 x 2560 Pixels
- Shatterproof Display (ShatterShield)
- Aluminum Unibody Design, Fingerprint Scanner
- Water Repellent Nano-coating
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835 Processor, Octa-core
- 4GB RAM, Adreno 540 GPU
- 64GB Storage, microSD Support up to 2TB
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Moto Experiences
- 12MP Dual Rear Cameras, f/2.0, Laser AF, PDAF, CCT Dual LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, 85° Wide-Angle Lens, Selfie Flash
- Video Recording – 4K, 1080p @30fps, Slow-motion 720p@120fps
- 2730mAh Battery, 15W Turbo Charging
- Single or Dual Nano SIM
- Supports All Major Network Bands
- Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth 5.0 After Android Update)
- WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C Port, Moto Mods Connector
- Front-ported Loud Speaker, Three Microphones
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Barometer, Proximity, Ultrasonic, Audio Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 155.8 x 76 x 6.1 mm
- Weight – 143g
- Colors – Super Black, Fine Gold, Lunar Grey