Motorola launches Moto E6s, an entry-level smartphone with Dual-camera in India. Its a rebranded version of Moto E6 Plus which was introduced during IFA 2019. It has 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and powered by the MediaTek’s Helio P22 octa-core SoC with a removable 3,000mAh battery. Its a dual SIM 4G device equipped with dedicated MicroSD card slot and also supports VoLTE to make HD quality voice calls.
For photography, the Moto E6S comes with a dual-camera setup with a 13MP primary camera placed vertically with a 2MP depth sensor. The front-facing camera has an 8MP sensor and also supports soft screen flash. It comes in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage configuration and equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side. Coming to the software, Moto E6S runs on Android 9 Pie out of the box with a few Moto enhancements.
The Moto E6s comes in two colors – Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite and priced at ₹7,999. It will be available via Flipkart starting 16th September 2019.
Moto E6s Specifications
- 6.1-inch HD+ Display, 1440×720 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 296 PPI
- MediaTek Helio P22 Processor, Octa-core
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 256GB)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dual Rear Cameras – 13MP f/2.0, 76˚ + 2MP f/2.0, LED Flash
- Video Recording – 1080p Recording, Timelapse & Hyperlapse
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 3,000mAh Removeable Battery, 5W Charging
- Single SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2 LE, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4G/5GHz)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, LTEPP, SUPL
- Micro USB 2.0 Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 155.6 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm
- Weight – 149.7g
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Manual