A few days after announcing the entry-level C1 Shine, Mobiistar announces its first smartphone with Notched display dubbed as Mobiistar X1 Notch in India. Its a selfie-centric smartphone comes with AI-powered 13MP front camera with 7-levels of beautification and 13MP rear camera that supports advanced photo optimization features specially made for India. Its a dual SIM 4G device supports Dual VOLTE and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
X1 Notch sports a 5.7-inch Notched display and powered by the 2.0GHz Quad-core processor with a 3,020mAh battery. It is available in two configurations – 2GB/16GB and 3GB/32GB. There is also a dedicated MicroSD slot that supports up to 128GB. In terms of design, this device has a shiny Gradient back and also includes a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Mobiistar X1 Notch is available in three shiny shades – Gradient Shine & Sapphire Blue & Midnight Black and available to purchase through leading retail stores across India starting 2nd week of January 2019. The 2GB/16GB variant priced at ₹8,499 and the 3GB/32GB at ₹9,499.
Mobiistar X1 Notch Specs
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD Display, 1498 x 720 Pixels
- 19:9 Aspect Ratio, Display Notch, 2.5D Glass
- 2.0GHz Quad-core Processor, PowerVR Rogue GE8300 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB Storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- MicroSD up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 13 Rear Camera, LED Flash, PDAF, Autofocus, 1080p Recording
- 13MP Front Camera, AI Face Beauty, Bokeh Mode
- 3,020mAh Li-poly Battery
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual Nano SIM Slots, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, AGPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Light, Proximity, G-Sensor
- Dimensions – 145.78 x 70.8 x 8.7 mm
- Weight – 166.3g
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Charger, SIM Ejector, Manual