Just after launching a Full Vision display smartphone Canvas Infinity, Micromax has launched a budget 4G smartphone dubbed as Micromax Spark 4G in India. It has a 5″ display and powered by the MediaTek Quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It’s dual SIM device supports VoLTE and also fully compatible with Jio network.
For photography, you will get 5MP primary autofocus camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera for selfies and video calls. Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, and FM Radio are the key connectivity options included in this entry level device. Spark 4G comes with 2200mAh removable battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The 8GB internal storage can be further expanded up to 32GB using a dedicated microSD slot.
Micromax Spark 4G is available in three colors – Black, Champagne, & Grey and priced at ₹ 4,499. You can buy this smartphone from Online via Flipkart as well offline through Micromax partner stores across the country.
Micromax Spark 4G (Q409) Specifications
- 5″ FWVGA Display, 854×480 Pixels
- 1.0GHz MediaTek MT6735M Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB RAM, Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- 8GB Storage, microSD Support up to 32GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 5MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 2MP Front Camera, Fixed Focus
- 2200mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- FM Radio with Recording, Notification Light
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Gravity, Proximity, Light, Accelerometer
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 145 x 72 x 9.4 mm
- Weight – 145g
- Colors – Black, Champagne, Grey
- Price – ₹4,499
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, Battery, Headset, USB Cable, Manual, Screen Guard