Micromax iOne is an entry-level smartphone come with a 5.45-inch HD IPS display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and powered by the UNISOC SC9863 Octa-core CPU with a 2,200mAh battery. The display also has a Notch at the top that holds the front camera, Selfie flash, Speaker grill and also a couple of sensors. It offers 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage and runs on the Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
It has a 5MP rear camera with LED and a 5MP front camera with selfie flash. The camera also supports 9 photo modes, Real-time bokeh, Time-Lapse, Slow-Motion, etc. Its a Dual SIM 4G device equipped with a dedicated MicroSD slot to expand the device storage up to 128GB.
The Micromax iOne is offered in Black color and available to purchase through select retail stores across India at ₹4,999 starting 17th May 2019.
Micromax iOne Full Specs
- 5.45-inch HD+ Display, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
- UNISOC SC9863 Octa-core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 128GB
- Android 9.0 Pie
- 5MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash
- 2,200mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, 2G/3G/4G, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – TBA
- Dimensions – TBA
- Weight – TBA
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, Screen Protector, Manual