Micromax Canvas 1 is an entry-level smartphone boasts a 5″ 2.5D IN-cell display with 400 nits of brightness and powered by the MediaTek Quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM. The front camera has an 8-megapixel sensor made up of 80° wide-angle lens and equipped with dual-tone LED flash. You can even shoot 1080p videos at 30 frames per second. At the front, you will get 5MP selfie camera with Selfie flash that also comes with inbuilt Beautify features. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device supports TDD Band 40 and also VoLTE.
Canvas 1 ships with the Android 7.0 Nougat and includes features like Multi-window support, Bundled notifications, Notification direct reply, Quick settings etc. Furthermore, it is backed by the 2500mAh battery that can provide up to 7 hours of talk time. The 16GB internal memory can be further extended up to 64GB using a microSD card. Key connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio and USB OTG.
Micromax Canvas 1 is offered in Matte Black and Chrome Black colors and available to buy through Micromax partner stores across the country at ₹ 6,999. Apart from the standard 1-year warranty, the company is also providing a free-replacement warranty for any hardware issues within the first 100 days of purchase.
Micromax Canvas 1 Specifications
- 5″ TFT Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels, 2.5D Glass
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737 Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8MP Rear Camera, f/2.2, Dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, 85° Wide-angle Lens, Selfie Flash
- Video Recording (Rear) – 1080p
- 2500mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Micro + Micro
- 4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 143 x 71 x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 150g
- Colors – Matte Black, Chrome Black
- Price – ₹ 6,999
- In the Box – Handset, Headset, USB Cable, Battery, Manuals