Xiaomi launches Mi Organic Solid T-Shirt in India as a committed step towards providing sustainable, eco-friendly fashion. The T-Shirt is made of 100% organic cotton which is produced by using No Toxins, Chemicals, and Pesticides. It is also certified by the Global Organic Textile Standards which ensures the cotton grown is free of any kind of pesticides. Additionally, the tags on all the t-shirts are embedded with holy basil seeds which can be sown directly in the soil.
Mi Organic Solid T-Shirt Key Highlights
- 100% Naturally grown
- No fertilizers or pesticides
- Soft and breathable fabric
- Plantable seed tag
- Reflective Mi Logo
- Bundled recyclable CORA Bag
The Mi Organic Solid T-Shirt will be available in two colors – Black & White and priced at ₹499. It will be available on Mi.com starting on 5th November 2019. It is offered in four sizes M, L, XL, and XXL. Xiaomi is also including Cora Cotton bag along with the t-shirt that is made of 100% cotton, 100% eco-friendly and biodegradable which are washable and can be reused.
- Samsonite Partners with Panasonic to Launch Smart Luggage: USB Port, Fingerprint Lock, Weighing Scale
- Google Nest Hub with Google Assistant, 7-inch Display Launched in India at ₹9,999
- Amazon Echo Show 5 Launched in India at ₹8,999
- Ottomate Launches Smart Fans in India. Price Starts at ₹3,999
- Mi Home Security Camera Basic 1080p with Infrared Night Vision Launched in India at ₹1,999