Meizu M6 is a successor of Meizu M5 which was launched in October 2016. It has a metallic frame with a polycarbonate shell and comes with the fingerprint scanner which is embedded into the Home button. M6 sports a 5.2″ HD display and gets the power from MediaTek octa-core CPU with 3070mAh battery. It is available in two variants – 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage. It’s a dual SIM 4G device features a Hybrid SIM tray and supports microSD up to 128GB.
For photography, you will get a 13MP ƒ/2.2 primary camera with LED flash and 8MP front camera with ArcSoft image enhancement algorithm. This smartphone runs on Flyme 6 based on Android Nougat. Other key features included are dual-band WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, and VoLTE support.
Meizu M6 comes in four colors – Black, Blue, Gold & Silver and available to buy in China starting 25th September. The 2GB/16GB variant priced RMB 699 (Approx. ₹7,000) and 3GB/32GB variant costs RMB 899 (Approx. ₹9,000).
Meizu M6 Specifications
- 5.2″ Display, 1280×720 Pixels, 282 PPI
- Metal Frame, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Processor, Octa-core
- 2GB/3GB RAM, Mali-T860 GPU
- 16GB/32GB Storage, microSD Support up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme 6
- 13MP Rear Camera, ƒ/2.2, 5P Lens, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, ƒ/2.0
- 3070mAh Battery
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano + Nano/microSD
- 2G/3G/4G TD-LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1 BLE, WiFi a/b/g/n (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Gravity, IR Distance, Ambient Light, E-Compass, Gyroscope
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 148.2 x 72.8 x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 143g
- Colors – Black, Blue, Gold, Silver
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, SIM Ejector, USB Cable, Manuals