Meizu E3 is a mid-range smartphone comes with a 5.99-inch 18:9 display and powered by the Snapdragon 636 octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM. There are two storage options to choose from – 64GB and 128GB. You can also expand the device storage up to 128GB using a microSD slot. In terms of design, Meizu E3 has a metal unibody with the fingerprint scanner placed on the right side the device. It is capable of unlocking the device in less than 0.2 seconds and you can also configure it to perform various functions. The embedded 3360mAh battery supports 20W low-temperature fast charging and charges the device from 0 to 53% in 30 minutes.
The key highlight of Meizu E3 is the dual-camera setup on the back. The setup includes Sony made primary 12MP f/1.9 and a secondary 20MP f/2.6 sensor accompanied by Dual-tone LED Flash. The dual camera setup enclosed in the metal body and on top protected by the custom-made sapphire glass. It supports PD full-pixel focus for faster object tracking and also 2.5x lossless zoom. In addition, it includes ArcSoft Beauty Algorithm Adaptive Skin Technology and also the Professional camera mode that allows you open the secondary camera independently. The front camera has an 8MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture. Its a Dual SIM 4G smartphone equipped with Hybrid SIM tray and runs on Flyme OS 7.0 based on Android Nougat. For connectivity, it includes 5GHz WiFi ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm Audio port, and a USB Type-C port.
The Meizu E3 is offered in three hues – Black, Blue & Gold and available to buy in China starting 31st March 2018. It is sold in two configurations. The 6GB/64GB priced at 1799 yuan (Approx. ₹18,600) and the 6GB/128GB at 1999 yuan (Approx. ₹20,100). There is also a special Editon called J-20 Custom Limited Edition priced at 1999 yuan (Approx. ₹20,600) for 6GB/64GB and 2499 yuan (Approx. ₹25,737) for 6GB/128GB variant.
Meizu E3 Specifications
- 5.99-inch Display, 2160×1080 Pixels, 403 PPI
- 18:9 Display, 2.5D Curved Glass
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.8GHz Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Octa-core
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, Adreno 509 GPU
- 64GB/128GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat with Flyme OS 7
- Dual Rear Cameras, (12MP f/1.9 + 20MP f/2.6), 2.5x Lossless Zoom, Dual-tone LED Flash, Sapphire Glass, Dual ISP, Dual PDAF
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0
- 3360mAh Battery, Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano+Nano/microSD
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Hall, Gravity, IR Distance, Gyro, Ambient Light, Touch, E-Compass, Pressure
- Dimensions – 156.8 x 75 x 7.6 mm
- Weight – 160 g
- Colors – Gold, Black, Blue
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Manual