After launching G25 & G35 Gaming Chipsets, MediaTek now announces yet another gaming-focused chipset called MediaTek Helio G95, latest addition to the it’s Helio G Series family. It comes with various improvements & upgrades including an enhanced MediaTek HyperEngine game technology, multi-camera support, better connectivity, and AI Super Resolution for video streams.
The Helio G95 features a pair of Arm Cortex-A76 CPUs operating up to 2.05GHz, plus six Cortex-A55 power-efficient CPUs, with upgraded Arm Mali-g76 MC4 GPU, operating at up to 900 MHz for advanced single & multicore performance. The chip is also embedded with an ultra-low power, always-on DSP that supports dual wake-up word detection. The DSP also minimizes power consumption of applications such as the always-on Google Assistant and supports multiple keyword triggers and virtual assistants.
MediaTek Helio G95 Features
- Enhanced MediaTek HyperEngine game technology – Features networking, rapid response, picture quality, and resource management engines for seamless gameplay and highly responsive user experience.
- Smooth and lag-free connection during gaming – When the WiFi signal is weak, the technology intelligently triggers Wi-Fi & LTE concurrency.
- Option to defer calls while in-game without a drop in connection.
- AI Super Resolution display – Improved video calling & video streaming on various platforms like Netflix, Hotstar & Amazon Prime.
- Supports Full HD+ 90fps displays.
- Supports up to 64MP camera with quad-pixel technology for an improved low-light photography.
- MiraVision Video playback enhancement – Enhanced HDR10+ videoplayback and Real-time HDR10+ -like quality upgrade.
MediaTek Helio G95 Specifications
- CPU Type – Arm Cortex-A55, Arm Cortex-A76
- Max CPU Frequency – 2.05GHz
- Octa-core, 64-bit
- Arm Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- Max Display Resolution – 2520 x 1080
- RAM Type – LPDDR4x RAM
- Max Memory Size – 10GB
- Storage Type – eMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1
- Video Encoding FPS – 4K 30fps, FHD 120fps, HD 240fps
- Video Playback FPS – 4K 30fps, FHD 120fps, HD 240fps
- Max Camera ISP – 24MP+16MP, 48MP, 64MP
- Capture FPS – 64MP @ 22.5fps, 48MP @ 30fps; 24MP+16MP @ 30fps
- 4G Carrier Aggregation (CA), 4X4 MIMO
- VoLTE, ViLTE, WoWi-Fi
- Dual 4G VoLTE
- Cat-12 DL / Cat-13 UL
- Beidou, Galileo, Glonass, GPS
- Wi-Fi 5 (a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 FM Radio