LG has launched its high-end smartphone LG V20 in India for ₹ 54,999. It was first launched in September 2016 and also it was the first smartphone to ship with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It sports a full metal body with the Dual camera setup at the rear side. The fingerprint scanner is placed below the dual camera setup.It flaunts a massive 5.7″ Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels and has a pixel density of 513 ppi. Under the hood, powered by 2.15 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat. There is also a secondary screen at the top which provides access to notifications, contacts etc.
The 3200 mAh battery is removable and supports Quick charge 3.0. It comes with 64GB onboard storage which can be further expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. It’s a Dual SIM 4G smartphone and supports VoLTE and also VoWi-Fi.
LG V20 features a Dual camera setup equipped with the 3 Auto Focus technologies – Laser Detection, Phase Detection, and Contrast. The 16MP primary sensor has an aperture of f/1.8 with 75-degree viewing angle. The 8MP secondary sensor has an aperture of f/2.4 with 135-degree viewing angle. It is coupled with a Dual LED flash and capable of recording 4K videos at 30 fps and 720p slow motion videos at 120 fps. It also supports Time-Lapse, Slow-Motion and Hi-Fi video recording for higher sound quality. You can even take the screenshot from the live video playback. The 5MP front camera made up of 120-degree wide angle lens to take wider selfies.
- Hi-Fi DAC to provide crisp and clear audio experience.
- HD Audio Recorder to capture high-quality audio
- Audio Zoom 2.0 to control audio focus direction.
- Wind Noise Filter to prevent background and wind noise.
- Powered by B&O Play to provide hi-definition music experience.
- 3 High AOP Mics to capture high definition audio.
Color, Price, and Availability
LG V20 available in Titan, Pink and Silver color options and priced at ₹ 54,999. You can buy this device from Amazon India as well as offline channels. It also comes with free B&O premium earphones worth ₹ 18,000 and an SF coated Back Cover. LG India is also providing exchange offer where a buyer can avail up to ₹ 20,000 exchange value with selected smartphones.
LG V20 Specifications
- 5.7″ Quad-HD Display, 2560 x 1440 Pixels, 513 ppi, Gorilla Glass 4
- Secondary Screen – 2.1″ IPS Display, 160 x 1040 Pixels
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner, 805G Military Certification
- 2.15GHz Snapdragon 820 Processor, Octa-core, 64 Bit
- 4GB RAM, Adreno 530 GPU
- 64GB Storage, Expandable Memory up to 2TB
- LG UI 5.0 with Android Nougat 7.0
- Dual Camera, 16MP, f/1.8, 75° + 8MP, f/2.4, 135°, OIS, RAW Support
- 5 MP Front Camera, f/1.9 120° Lens, Auto Shot
- Video Recording – 4K @ 30 fps, Slow Motion 720p @ 120 fps
- 3200mAh Removable Battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual SIM, Nano + Nano
- 2G / 3G / 4G LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC
- USB OTG, Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 3 High AOP Microphones, HD Audio Recorder, Wind Noise Filter
- Reversible Type C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Infrared, Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Digital Compass, Gyroscope, Hall IC, Barometer
- Dimensions – 159.5 x 77.9 x 7.6 mm, Weight – 174 g
- Colors – Titan, Pink, Silver
- Price – ₹ 54,999
- In the Box – Handset, Charger, Stereo Earphones, USB Data Cable, Quick Start Guide