LG G7 ThinQ is an AI-powered smartphone boasts a 6.01-inch Quad HD+ Super Bright display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a Notch at the top. The display can be fully expanded for a bezel-less look or it can be set to where the notification bar is completely blacked out. You can even change the notification bar to another color as per your needs. Under the hood is Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform mated with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. The LG G7 ThinQ is equipped with a non-removable 3000mAh battery and supports Wireless charging and also Quick Charge 3.0 that charges the device from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes.
The Key highlight of this smartphone is the Dual rear camera setup that includes a primary 16MP standard and a secondary 16MP wide angle sensor with LED flash. At the front, you will get an 8MP camera with 80° wide-angle lens. Furthermore, The G6 ThinQ comes preloaded with 19 picture mode such as Sky, Sunset, Sunshine, Beauty etc. and also supports AI CAM that analyzes subjects and recommends the best shooting mode. As per LG, it is also the first smartphone to offer DTS:X to deliver virtual 3D sound for all content, up to 7.1 channel audio with earphones. it even equipped with Boombox Speaker that utilizes the internal space as a resonance chamber to deliver double the bass for powerful sound without the need for external speakers.
In terms of design, it has polished rim and protected by Gorilla Glass on both front and rear side. There is also dedicated Google Assistant button placed just below the volume rocker. A single tap of this button will launch the Google Assistant while two quick taps will launch Google Lens. This smartphone runs on Android Oreo out of the box.
The LG G7 ThinQ comes in two variants – 4GB RAM/64GB Storage and 6GB/128GB (LG G7 ThinQ+) with four colors to choose from – Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, Platinum Gray & Raspberry Rose. It will be first available in South Korea in the coming days followed by major markets in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia. LG has yet to announce the pricing.
LG G7 ThinQ Full Specifications
- 6.1-inch Quad HD+ Display, 3120×1440 Pixels
- 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio, 564 PPI, Gorilla Glass 5
- IP68 Water and Dust Resistance
- Google Assistant Key, MIL-STD 810G Compliant
- Fingerprint Scanner, Face Recognition
- Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Octa-core, Adreno 630 GPU
- 4GB RAM/64GB Storage, 6GB RAM/ 128GB Storage, UFS 2.1
- microSD up to 2TB
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Dual Rear Cameras, 16MP f/1.9+16MP f/1.6, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, 80° Wide-angle, f/1.9
- 3000mAh Battery, Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless Charging
- LTE-A 4 Band CA, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE, FM Radio
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, NFC
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 Compatible), 3.5mm Audio Jack
- DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Boombox Speaker, Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- Dimensions – 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight – 162g
- Colors – Blue, Gray, Black, Raspberry Rose
- In the Box – Handest, Headset, Adapter, USB Type-C Cable, Manual