Lenovo A6 Note is an entry-level smartphone comes with a 6.09-inch HD+ display with a dewdrop notch and powered by the MediaTek’s Helio P22 octa-core processor with a 4,000mAh battery which is capable of providing standby time upto 426 hours. Its a dual SIM 4G device runs on Android Pie out of the box and also houses a dedicated MicroSD slot.
In the camera side, this device gets a 13MP+2MP Dual-camera setup on the front and a 5MP camera on the front. The rear camera supports various camera mode including the Portrait mode wherein the front camera supports 8-levels of AI beautification. Apart from the software-optimized Face Unlock, Lenovo A6 Note, also equipped with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side.
Lenovo A6 is offered in two colors – Black & Blue and available via Flipkart at ₹7,999 starting 11th September 2019. It comes only in 3GB/32GB configuration. As a limited-time launch offer, buyers can avail ₹2,200 Jio Cashback offer in the form of 44 vouchers of ₹50 each and partners coupons from Cleartrip worth ₹3,000.
Lenovo A6 Note Full Specifications
- 6.09-inch HD+ Display, 1440×720 Pixels, 295PPI
- 19.5:9 Aspect-ratio, Fingerprint Scanner
- 88% Screen-to-body Ratio
- MediaTek Helio P22 Processor, Octa-core
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage
- Dedicated MicroSD Slot (Upto 256GB)
- Android 9.0 Oreo
- Dual Rear Cameras – 13MP f/2.0 + 2MP. LED Flash, 1080p Video Recording
- 5MP Front Camera, f/2.2, Selfie Flash
- 4,000mAh Battery, 10W Fast charging
- Dual SIM, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, Dual VoLTE
- Dirac Audio, Bottom Ported Speaker, Dual Microphones
- Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi b/g/n (2.4GHz), GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Proximity, Ambient Light, Accelerometer
- Dimensions – 146.8 x 71.12 x 9.75mm
- Weight – 160g
- In the Box – Handset, 10W Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Manual