Indian smartphone maker Lava has expanded its Z Series line-up with the launch of Lava Z61, the second Android Oreo Go Edition smartphone after Z50. The Lava Z61 features a 5.45-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass. It has 1GB RAM, 16GB Storage and equipped with a 3,000mAh battery. As per the company, the battery is supported by AI technology which monitors the phone’s battery consumption and also shuts down apps running in the background that the user hasn’t touched for a while.
Coming to the camera, the Z61 comes with the 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with LED flash on both. It supports improved Bokeh mode and also powered by the Sharp Click technology for better photography. Furthermore, the Z61 offers Language shortcut in the home screen allowing users to change system language effortlessly without navigating to settings.
The Lava Z61 is sold in Gold & Black colors and available to buy through offline retail stores across India at ₹5,750. The 1GB RAM with Android Go Edition is already available in the market wherein the 2GB/16GB Lava Z61 variant with Android Oreo (Standard) will be available starting August 2018. This smartphone also comes with a Special Launch offer of free one-time screen replacement and it is valid till 30th September 2018.
Lava Z61 Specifications
- 5.45-inch HD+ Display, 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- 2.5D Curved Glass, Gorilla Glass
- 1.5GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB / 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Star OS 5.0 Lite
- 8MP Rear Camera, Autofocus, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash
- 3,000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- Dimensions – 146.5 x 70.2 x 8.7 mm
- Weight -139 g
- Colors – Gold
- Price – ₹5,750
- In the Box – USB Cable, Charger, Battery, Headset, Handset, Screen Guard, Case