Indian smartphone maker Lava has expanded its Z Series smartphone line-up with the launch of entry-level Z60. It is the third Z series smartphone after Z10 and Z25 which was launched in March 2017. Lava Z60 is a 4G smartphone features a 5-inch FWVGA display and powered by the 1.1GHz quad-core CPU with 1GB RAM and 2500mAh battery. It’s a Dual SIM 4G device comes with an internal storage of 16GB and supports microSD card up to 64GB.
The Z60 is equipped with 5MP shooters on both front and the rear side with Spotlight flash, also known as Selfie flash. Also, both front and rear cameras support Bokeh mode. Other features included are Long screenshot, Screen recording, Customized gestures, Flip to mute, Smart gestures, Super power saver mode, Funny mode etc. This device runs on Android Nougat with Lava’s Star OS 4.0 on top. Other key specifications included are Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM Radio, and VoLTE support.
Lava Z60 is offered in Gold & Black colors and has a price tag of ₹6,499. It is available to buy through Lava partner stores across the country. According to to the Mumbai-based offline retailer Mahesh Telecom, this smartphone is available at the best buy price of ₹5,500.
Lava Z60 Specifications
- 5″ FWVGA IPS Display, 196 PPI
- 2.5D Curved Glass
- 1.1GHz Quad-core Processor, 1GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Star OS 4.1 with Android 7.0 Nougat
- 5MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, LED Flash, Time-lapse
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash, Beauty Mode
- 2500mAh Battery, Super Power Saver Mode
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, TDD Band 40, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS, FM Radio
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Ambient Light, G-Sensor, Proximity
- Dimensions – 143.6×72.3×9.1 mm
- Weight – 149g
- Colors – Black, Gold
- Price – ₹6,499
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, USB Cable, Back Cover, Earphone, Screen Guard, Manual