Lava announces Lava Z51, an entry-level smartphone with Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition. Its an upgraded variant of Lava Z50 comes with a 5-inch Fullview display and powered by the Quad-core Spreadtrum CPU with 1GB RAM. It’s a Dual SIM 4G smartphone offers 16GB of internal storage and also supports VoLTE. There is also a MicroSD stray that allows you to expand the device storage up to 128GB. In terms of design, Lava Z51 has a Sapphire Green gradient finish on the rear side.
Both front and rear cameras include a 5MP sensor with LED flash on both. The camera also supports various camera modes such as Night shot, Real-time Bokeh, Smart Sleep, Panorama, HDR, Burst Mode, 9 Level filters, Audio Picture, etc. There is no fingerprint scanner on Lava Z51, but, this device supports Smart Face Unlock that unlocks the device in less than 0.3 seconds. Other key specifications are Bluetooth, WiFi n, GPS, and FM Radio. As this device runs on Android Oreo Go Edition, comes preloaded with light-weight apps such as Gmail Go, Youtube Go, Google Go Maps Go, etc. to provide better user experience and also to save some internal storage.
The Lava Z51 is sold in Gold & Sapphire Green colors and available to buy through Online channels and also through offline retail stores across India at ₹4,399.
Lava Z51 Specifications
- 5-inch Fullview Display, 480×960 Pixels, 215 PPI
- 1.4GHz Spreadtrum SC9832E Processor, Quad-core
- 1GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition with Star OS 5.0 Lite
- 5MP Rear Camera, LED Flash, f/2.0, Time-lapse, Slow-motion
- 5MP Front Camera, LED Flash, f/2.2, 83.2° FOV, Selfie Flash
- 2,550mAh Li-poly Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated MicroSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, VoLTE, FM Radio
- Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 136 × 66.3 × 9.7 mm
- Weight – 134.9g
- SAR Value – 1.6W/kg
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, USB Cable, Charger, Manual, Battery, Headset, Screen Guard, Plastic Case