Indian smartphone maker Karbonn today announces its first 18:9 display smartphone named as Karbonn Platinum P9. Along with the Full View display, another key highlight of this device is the Dual camera setup. It has an 8MP + 2MP Dual camera setup on the rear side and an 8MP front camera with LED flash on both front and rear side. Its a Dual SIM 4G smartphone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and supports MicroSD up to 64GB.
It has a 5.45-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and powered by the unknown quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz with a 2,500mAh battery. For security this device gets a fingerprint scanner that is mounted just below the rear camera module. Also, this device supports Face Unlock that allows you to unlock the device using your face. It has 2GB RAM. 16GB Storage and supports USB OTG.
The Karbonn Platinum P9 comes only in Aurora Blue shade and available to buy through offline retail stores across India. There is no official information about the pricing. We’ll post the pricing details once we receive the official communication from the company. For latest updates follow GizArena on Facebook and Twitter.
Karbonn Platinum P9 Specifications
- 5.45-inch IPS Display, 960×480 Pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.4GHz Quad-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 64GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual Rear Cameras, 8MP+2MP, LED Flash
- 8MP Rear Camera, Selfie Flash
- 2,500mAh Battery
- USB OTG, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensor – G-Sensor, Proximity, Light
- Colors – Aurora Blue
- Dimensions – 147.6 x 71.5 x 9.35mm
- Weight – 144g
- In the Box – Handset, Adaptor, Battery, Data Cable, Headphones, Manuals