Just after launching Aura Storm and Frames S9, Karbonn has launched Aura Sleek Plus in India. It’s an upgraded version of Aura Sleek 4G which was introduced in March 2018. The Karbonn Aura Sleek Plus is entry-level 4G smartphone comes with an improved 5-inch HD display and powered by the unknown (Most probably Spreadtrum) quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM. It’s a Dual SIM device offers an internal memory of 16GB and supports VoLTE. The battery capacity is 2000mAh and that is capable of providing standby time up to 240 hours. For extended security, this device has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner that also supports Clicking pictures, App locking etc.
For photography, 8MP camera at the rear with LED flash and a 5MP front camera for selfies and video calls. Key camera features are Beauty video mode, Slow motion, Panorama, Pro mode, Watermark etc. Similar to Frames S9, this device also comes preloaded with Freezer feature that will prevent apps from starting automatically and save memory and power consumption. Furthermore, this device supports Password protected UI, Child lock 3D desktop, 3D widgets Automatic conversation recording, Anti-theft etc. It runs on Android Nougat with Karbonn’s custom UI.
Karbonn Aura Sleek Plus is sold in Black, Champagne & Grey color options and available to buy via offline retail stores and also through Flipkart at ₹5,098.
Karbonn Aura Sleek Plus Specifications
- 5-inch HD Display, 1280×720 Pixels
- 1.3GHz Processor, Quad-core, 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD up to 32GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat,
- Multi-Language Support
- 8MP Rear Camera, Auto-focus, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- 2000mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G,4G, VoLTE, FM Radio
- Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, G-Sensor
- Dimensions – 143.1 × 71.1 × 8.4 mm
- Weight – 133g
- Colors – Black, Champagne, Black Grey
- Price – ₹5,098
- In the Box – Handset, Battery, Charger, Earphone, USB Cable, Manuals