At the company’s 41st Annual General Meeting held on 5th July 2018, along with the JioPhone 2, the company had also introduced the Monsoon Hungama Offer. Now, this offer is live and available to everyone across India. Under this offer, consumers can buy the JioPhone at an effective price of ₹501 by exchanging their old working feature phone. Additionally, the ₹501 is also a 100% refundable security deposit and which will be returned at the end of 3 years.
How to Exchange the Phone?
- Visit any Jio store or Authorized Jio retailer
- Handover your old working feature phone and charger
- Submit the Aadhaar number as a proof of identity
- Buy a JioPhone by paying ₹501
- Recharge the Jio number with any special tariff plan – ₹49, ₹99, ₹153, ₹501
Special Recharge Plan
Along with the Monsoon Hungama Offer, Jio has also introduced a special tariff plan wherein user will get Unlimited Voice and Data for 6 months on paying ₹594 at the time of activation. Additionally, buyers will also get a special exchange bonus of 6GB data voucher worth ₹101. Apart from the ₹594 plan, Jio has also announced the ₹99 plan with unlimited free voice, 500MB data/day and 300 SMS for 28 days. The ₹49 plan will give you 1GB data for 49 days and ₹153 plan will offer 42GB of 4G data for 28 days.
Things to remember
- Apart from ₹501, the customer must recharge their number with ₹594 plan. So the price of the phone becomes ₹1,095.
- The phone should be in the undamaged and in working condition
- JioPhone comes with a Jio SIM
- Buyers can also port to Jio from their existing number via MNP process
- Any 2G, 3G, or 4G (non-VOLTE) phones are eligible for exchange
- JioPhone or any CDMA or operator locked devices are not eligible for this offer
- There is no need to carry any bill or phone box, or any other accessory