A few days back, Jio had partnered with PUBG Corp to provide exclusive in-game rewards for PUBG Lite users in India. Now, the company announces a partnership with India’s largest dining out platform Dineout for the latest edition of Great Indian Restaurant Festival (GIRF). The festival will go live on 1st August and ends on 1st September 2019. During this period, Jio users can avail exclusive benefit on food and drinks.
During this Great Indian Restaurant Festival, Jio subscribers in 17 cities (where Dineout is operational) can avail ₹100 off on their first booking fee during the offer period. The discount code will be available in the Coupons section in the MyJio app of Jio subscribers. The Jio subscribers who do not already have the MyJio app installed can also download the app and access the coupons for redemption on the Dineout platform. The Coupon code is applicable on Food Bill, Drinks, Buffet or Total Bill.
The GIRF is slated from 1st August till 1st September 2019 giving flat 50% off deals on total bill, food bill, drinks bill, buffet, and coupons spanned across 8,000+ restaurants in following 17 cities – Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Goa, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Kochi, Ludhiana, and Nagpur.
You may be interested in
- Dish TV Launches ‘d2h Magic’ Stick In India at ₹399
- JioFiber Launching on 5th September – Free HD/4K TV, 4K Set Top Box, Jio Postpaid Plus and more
- ACT Stream TV 4K Device Now Available to Consumers in Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Chennai
- Jio Partners with Dineout for Great Indian Restaurant Festival
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Beats Galaxy S10 5G, LG V50 and OPPO Reno 5G in 5G Download Speed Tests