A few days back, Jio had partnered with PUBG Corp to provide exclusive in-game rewards for PUBG Lite users in India. Now, the company announces a partnership with India’s largest dining out platform Dineout for the latest edition of Great Indian Restaurant Festival (GIRF). The festival will go live on 1st August and ends on 1st September 2019. During this period, Jio users can avail exclusive benefit on food and drinks.
During this Great Indian Restaurant Festival, Jio subscribers in 17 cities (where Dineout is operational) can avail ₹100 off on their first booking fee during the offer period. The discount code will be available in the Coupons section in the MyJio app of Jio subscribers. The Jio subscribers who do not already have the MyJio app installed can also download the app and access the coupons for redemption on the Dineout platform. The Coupon code is applicable on Food Bill, Drinks, Buffet or Total Bill.
The GIRF is slated from 1st August till 1st September 2019 giving flat 50% off deals on total bill, food bill, drinks bill, buffet, and coupons spanned across 8,000+ restaurants in following 17 cities – Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Goa, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Kochi, Ludhiana, and Nagpur.
You may be interested in
- Jio Announces Revised Prepaid Plans: Check New Prices, Validity, Data per Day and Other Benefits
- Airtel Announces Revised Tariff Plans for its Prepaid Mobile Subscribers
- Vodafone Idea Announces New Prepaid Tariffs: 6p/minute for Calls to Other Mobile Operators
- Vodafone Launches REDX: International Roaming, Unlimited Data, Premium Customer Service
- Vodafone Idea Teamed Up with Home Credit to Offer 4G Smartphone Starting at ₹799