Back in July, iVooMi had introduced two entry-level Me Series smartphones Me 4 and Me 5 in India. Today, the company has expanded the Me line up by launching another affordable 4G smartphone dubbed as iVooMi Me 2. It has a 4.5″ FWVGA display and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM. Similar to other Me series devices, it also houses a Dual SIM tray along with a dedicated microSD slot. This device supports 4G VoLTE and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
For photography, Me 2 includes an 8MP camera with LED flash at the rear side and a 5MP camera at the front. It supports 22 regional languages and offers an internal storage of 16GB that can be extended up to 64GB using a microSD card. In terms of design, it looks almost identical to Me 4, which was launched in July 2017. Other key specifications are Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, FM Radio, and 2000mAh battery.
iVooMi Me 2 comes in two hues – Black & Champagne Gold and exclusively available via Shopclues at ₹ 3,999.
iVooMi Me 2 Specifications
- 4.5″ FWVGA IPS Display, 480 x 854 Pixels
- 1.1GHz MediaTek Quad-core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, microSD Support up to 64GB
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 8MP Rear Camera, LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera
- 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- Dual SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 136 x 66.8 x 10.2 mm
- Colors – Black, Champagne Gold
- Price – ₹ 3,999
- In the Box – Handset, AC Power Adapter, Data Cable, Earphone, Manual