After launching two 18:9 display smartphones i1 and i1s, iVOOMi has launched iVOOMi i2 in India. It also sports a same 5.45-inch 18:9 display and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with a non-removable 4000mAh battery that supports fast charging. The iVOOMi i2 has 3GB RAM, 32GB storage and runs on latest Android 8.1 Oreo. As this device supports Dual VoLTE, you can make VOLTE calls using both SIM cards. Make a note that, it houses a Hybrid SIM tray lets you use either two Nano SIM cards or a Nano SIM and a microSD SD card.
In terms of design, this device has Glass finish with 15-layer Optical Coating and also has a fingerprint scanner that is mounted on the rear side of the device just below the camera module. Apart from the Dual VoLTE, another key highlight of this device is the Dual camera setup on the rear side that includes a primary 13MP and a secondary 2MP sensor with LED flash. The front camera has an 8MP sensor with selfie flash. Other key specifications are Face Unlock, 2GHz WiFi n, GPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio, and USB OTG.
The iVOOMi i2 is offered in two colors – Olive Black & Platinum Gold and exclusively available via Flipkart at ₹7,499.
iVOOMi i2 Full Specifications
- 5.45-inch IPS Display, 1440×720 Pixels
- 18:9 Display, Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6739 Processor, Quad-core
- 3GB RAM, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 32GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual Rear Cameras, 13MP+2MP, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, LED Flash
- 4000mAh Li-poly Battery, Fast Charging
- Hybrid Dual SIM, Nano+Nano/microSD
- 2G/3G/4G LTE, Dual VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- FM Radio, USB OTG
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Light, Proximity, G-Sensor
- Colors – Olive Black, Gold
- Price – ₹7,499
- In the Box – Handset, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, User Manual, Warranty Card