itel announces its first dual-camera smartphone itel A62 in India. Its an entry level dual camera smartphone sports a 5.65-inch Full View display and powered by the MediaTek quad-core processor with a non-removable 3,000mAh battery. It offers 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and runs on latest Android 8.1 oreo operating system. For device security, it has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and also supports Face Unlock.
In the camera department, it has a dual camera setup that includes a combination of vertically placed 13MP and a VGA sensor accompanied by a LED flash. For selfies and video calls, you’ll get a 5MP camera with Selfie flash. The various camera modes supported are Face beauty, Portrait, Bokeh, Panorama, Lowlight etc. Other key specifications are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, VoLTE support, Bike mode, and USB OTG.
The itel A62 is sold in two colors options – Black and Champagne and it will be available to buy through select offline retail stores across India ₹7,499.
Oppo A62 Specifications
- 5.65-inch HD+ Display, 1520×720 Pixels
- 18:9 Aspect Ratio, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6739WA Processor, Quad-core
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage, MicroSD Up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual Rear Cameras (13MP AF+ VGA), LED Flash
- 5MP Front Camera, Selfie Flash
- 3,000mAh Battery, Dedicated microSD Card
- Dual SIM, 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE, USB OTG
- Bluetooth , WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Colors – Black, Champagne
- In the Box – Handset, Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Ejector, Screen Protector, Case, Manual