Almost four months after the Global debut, Huawei launches Huawei Watch GT in India. It will be available to purchase on Amazon.in starting 19th March 2019. The Classic Edition priced at ₹16,990 and the Sports Edition costs ₹15,990 for Sports Edition. As a limited time offer, Early bird customers will get Huawei Sport BT AM61 Earphones worth ₹2,999 free along with the Huawei Watch GT. It will also be available with a No-cost EMI of 3 months, 6 months & 9 months on a majority of leading banks in India.
Earlier – 16th October: Along with the Mate 20 Series smartphones, Huawei Consumer Business Group today announces Huawei Watch GT. It’s a smartwatch that tracks day to day activities and also provides fitness coaching that is based on scientific research. The key highlight of this watch is battery life. As per Huawei, the Huawei Watch GT uses a smart power-saving algorithm that enables it to dynamically switch between performance & efficiency modes, depending on user activity for maximum battery life.
The Huawei Watch GT comes with a 1.39-inch touch-enabled display with resolution of 454 x 254 pixels and uses Bluetooth as connectivity medium. This watch is compatible with smartphones running on Android 4.4 or later and iOS 9.0 or later. It has a 10.6mm case body and is compatible with two band options – Dual-color silicone band and a leather-rubber band. For precise positioning, Huawei Watch GT simultaneously uses GPS, GLONASS & GALILEO, and optimizes the tracking data even in areas with very weak signals. Check out all the key features below.
Huawei Watch GT Features
- Dual-crown design with stainless steel and ceramic bezels
- DLC diamond carbon coating for high durability
- Touch-enabled AMOLED display with slide & touch gestures
- Real-time Heart-rate monitoring – Huawei TruSeen 3.0 heart-rate monitoring technology for accurate readings
- 3 Satellite Positioning Systems for precise positioning
- Multiple sports modes – Outdoor, Indoor, Training
- All-round sports activity tracking – Indoor exercises, outdoor running, mountain climbing, cycling and open water swimming.
- Fitness coaching – Analyzes heart rate with scientific method for safe and healthy exercises
- Sport mode – Notify users to adjust the intensity of their workout based on a pre-set target heart rate interval
- Rest mode – Automatically monitors and records the resting heart rate
- Monitors heart rate during sleep
- Water resistance up to 50 meters
- Intelligent sleep monitoring – Huawei TruSleep 2.0 technology identifies common sleep related issues and provides more than 200 potential suggestions to help sleep better
- Smart notifications – Get Messages, phone calls or set reminders right from the wrist
Huawei Watch GT comes in two cases – Black Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel and four silicone straps – Graphite Black, Saddle Brown, Glacier Grey, & Fluorescent Green. The Huawei Watch GT Sport edition is priced at €199 (Approx. ₹17,000) wherein the Classic edition costs €249 (Approx. ₹21,200). Huawei has already started teasing the India Launch on its social media Platforms and may go on sale in the 2nd Week of March 2019.
Huawei Watch GT Specs
- 1.39-inch AMOLED Touch Display, 454×454 Pixels, 326 PPI
- 128MB Storage, 16MB RAM
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE, NFC
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Optical heart rate, Ambient light, Barometer sensor
- Buttons – Power, Function
- Compatibility – Android 4.4 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Charging Time – About 2 Hours
- Battery Life – 14 days with typical use
- Dimensions – 46.5 x 46.5 x 10.6 mm
- Weight – 46 g
- Watch Material – Metal + Plastic + Ceramic
- In the Box – Watch, Charging cradle, Charging cable, User Guide