Along with Huawei Watch GT, Huawei also announces HUAWEI Band 3 Pro with improved heart rate and sleep monitoring. It features a 0.95-inch AMOLED touch-enabled display with a resolution of 120 x 240 Pixels and equipped with a 100mAh battery. It has an easy and intuitive UI, that allows users to navigate on the screen by swiping vertically or horizontally, or by tapping the screen to return to Home.
Huawei Band 3 Pro is powered by the Huawei’s TruSeen 3.0 technology that accurately monitors the heart rate throughout the day. Also, Huawei’s TruSleep 2.0 technology uses big data analysis to provide personalized services and suggestions to improve sleep quality. Furthermore, Honor Band 3 Pro also provides various swimming data such as calories, a number of turns and average SWOLF to improve the swimming. Other key features are Health Tracking, Personalized smart training, Accept or Reject calls, Message previews, photo timer etc.
The Honor Band 3 Pro is priced at €99 (Approx. ₹8,500) and available in four Band colors – Obsidian Black, Space Blue, & Quicksand Gold.
Huawei Band 3 Pro Specs
- 0.95 AMOLED Display, 120 x 240 Pixels
- Applo 3 Microprocessor
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.2
- 384 KB RAM, 1MB ROM, 16MB Flash Memory
- 100mAh Non-detachable lithium-ion Battery
- Sensors – 6-axis Acceleration, Detached PPG Cardio Cachometer, Infrared Wear Sensor
- Charging Time – About 100 mins
- Two PIN charging port, connected to charging cradle through the clip
- Buttons – Home button
- Water resistant – 5 ATM
- Body Material – Metal, High Gloss UV Coating
- Wrist Strap S – Silicon rubber
- Dimensions – 45 × 19 × 11 mm
- Weight – 25g
- Starp Width – 16.5 mm
- Strap Length: Long strap 120 mm, Short Strap – 92 mm
- In the Box – Band, Charging cradle, Charging cable, Manuals