Honor forays into the TV market with the launch of its first Smart TV dubbed as Honor Vision at the Huawei Developer Conference 2019. It is also World’s first Smart TV equipped with Huawei’s self-developed HarmonyOS. There are two variants – Honor Vision and Honor Vision Pro. Both variants feature a 55-inch 4K HDR display with three-side bezel-less full-view design and sports a 6.9mm full metal frame.
Apart from the three-side bezel-less display, another key highlight of Honor Vision series is the pop-up camera. This Pop-up camera is powered by AI and equipped with a dedicated HiSilicon Hi3516DV300 NPU chipset for enhanced face recognition, body tracking, and posture detection. The camera’s pop-up design provides a smart and secure user experience, tilting downwards by 10 degrees when wall-mounted and automatically hiding behind the screen when not in use.
Coming to the performance, Honor Vision is powered by the Honghu 818 chipset and optimizes image resolution, contrast & color performance through multiple algorithms. It also supports seven advanced image-processing technologies including Motion Estimate & Motion Compensation, HDR, Super-Resolution, Noise Reduction, Dynamic Contrast Improvement, Auto Color Management, and Local Dimming. Additionally, Honor Vision also equipped with HiSilicon Hi1103 Wi-Fi chipset and supports a 160MHz bandwidth with a download rate of up to 1.7Gbps.
Honor Vision Smart TV Features
- 94% Screen-to-body ratio
- Intelligent breathing light
- TÜV Rheinland eye comfort mode
- Dual-band WiFi for stable 4K video
- Live Sync between TV & Smartphone
- Metal frame with diamond-patterned back
- HiLink – Connect preferred smart home products
- Software Upgrade via FOTA, YOYO Voice Assistant
- Display chipset, AI camera NPU chipset, and Dedicated Wi-Fi chipset
- 100ms Ultra-low latency – Connect devices to TV within two seconds
- Honor Magic-link – Use a smartphone to search for programs, adjust settings, etc.
- Honghu 818 octa-core processor to handle heavy image-processing on large screens and run multiple tasks simultaneously
- Family Note Function – Transfer 600MB images between smartphone and TV in 20 seconds
The Honor Vision comes in Black color and available in Two variants – Honor Vision with 2GB RAM & 16GB Storage and Honor Vision Pro with 2GB RAM & 32GB Storage. The Honor Vision is priced at RMB3,799 (Approx. ₹38,200) and the Honor Vision Pro is priced at RMB4,799 (₹48,200) respectively.
Honor Vision Specifications
- 55-inch Ultra HD 4K LED Display
- 16.7 million Colors, 87% NTSC
- Viewing Angle – 178°
- Refresh Rate – 60Hz
- RAM/Storage – 2GB/16GB or 2GB/32GB
- 6 x 10W Speakers
- Independent Sound Chip, Hi-Red Wireless Audio
- WLAN, DLNA
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Ports – 3xHDMI, AV, DTMB, S/PDIF, USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI-ARC