Honor announces Honor Band 4, the successor of last years Honor Band 3 in India. It comes with a 0.95-inch AMOLED full touch display with a 2.5D curved glass and supports Real-time Heart Rate Detection and also Huawei TruSleep monitoring technology. The Honor Band 4 is incorporated with user-friendly icons and can be navigated by intuitive scroll gestures and a Home button for one-click return.
The Honor Band 4 comes with a dedicated Huawei Health App to manage the band operations and compatible with smartphones running Android 4.4 or later / iOS 9.0 or later. As per Honor, it can last up to 17 days under normal use on a single charge.
Honor Band 3 Features
- Multiple Sports Modes – Outdoor & Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor & Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim & Training
- Various Exercises Types – Step count, Calories burned, Distance covered, Activities duration, Standing status, Target setting & achievement reminder
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring – Huawei TruSleep monitoring technology tracks sleeping activities and automatically records user periods of REM
- Personalized sleep suggestions and 200+ suggestions for sleep improvement to its users
- Real-Time Heartrate Monitoring – HUAWEI TruSeen 3.0 heart rate technology to continuously monitor heart rate with accurate measurements
- Swim Stroke Recognition – 6-axis sensor automatically recognizes swim strokes, records swimming speed, distance
- Online number identification, Caller Name/Number display
- Answer and reject calls, Message notification
- Remote photo shooting
The Honor Band 4 comes in three color variants – Meteorite Black, Midnight Navy & Dahlia Pink and exclusively on Amazon.in at ₹2,599 starting December 18, 2018, 12 PM onwards.
Honor Band 4 Specs
- 0.95-inch AMOLED Display, 240 x 120 Pixels
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Up to 50-meter Water-resistant
- Two PIN Charging Port
- 100mAh Battery
- 6-axis IMU Sensor (Accelerometer, Gyroscope), Optical Heart Rate Sensor, Infrared Wear Sensor
- Dimensions – 43 × 17.2 × 11.5 mm
- Weight – 22.7g
- In the Box – Honor Band 4, Charging Dock, Charging Cable, QSG, Warranty
Commenting on the launch, Noor Patel, Director-Category Management, Amazon India said, “We are very excited to partner with Honor India to bring the stylish and innovative Honor Band 4 to our customers. Smart devices like fitness trackers are must haves nowadays as interest levels for fitness are rinsing among customers across the country. Our partnership with Honor will only strengthen our efforts in providing customers with superior quality products and devices at great prices.”