Smart-tech-enabled preventive healthcare platform GOQii launches GOQii Vital ECG to track your heart health with just a tap of your fingertip. GOQii Vital ECG will provide ECG reports powered by Tricog Health, a platform that instantly & accurately interprets ECG readings with advanced technology and medical expertise.
Using the GOQii Vital ECG you can easily record one lead ECG and consult a qualified expert at a nominal fee once the ECG report is available on GOQii health locker. The consultant can help analyze the ECG report along with the lifestyle data, to recommend changes.
According to GOQii, the newly launched band also has a feature to detect serious heart conditions like Atrial Fibrillation. This tracker is powered by the Tricog Health’s deep learning-based Arrhythmia detection algorithm – DeepRhythm and provide users with accurate interpretation of their single-lead ECG. The brand has also said that the GOQii Vital ECG is only a screening device and not a medical-grade device.
The GOQii Vital ECG is available in Black color and available to buy on Amazon.in at ₹4,999 with 3 months subscription plan.
GOQii Vital ECG Features
- OLED Display
- Measures ECG, Heart Rate Monitoring
- Activity and Sleep Tracking
- Exercise Mode – Track and monitor steps, heart rate & time duration activities
- Phone Notification – WhatsApp, SMS, Email, and Call
- Upto 7 days Battery Life
- Real-time Excercise Tracking
- Masure steps, exercise duration, pace, and heart rate
- Waterproof and swim-friendly
- Connects Wirelessly via Bluetooth
- Compatibility – iOS 8.0 and above, Android 4.3 and above
- Health Locker – Unlimited cloud storage to Health Locker to record readings
- GOQii Play – Get inputs from fitness experts
- Built-in USB charger