Smart home security systems provider EZVIZ expands its portfolio with the launch of a new indoor security camera dubbed as EZVIZ TY1 Wi-Fi Pan & Tilt Camera in India. It comes with a 2MP camera and is equipped with a 360-degree field view, 1080 video recording, and also smart tracking features that enable users to keep an eye on their property round the clock.
The camera features a motorized pan and tilt for 360° Visual Coverage that helps users to view the whole room with one camera, instead of needing multiple cameras in different corners. It also supports 1080p video recording for sharp and clear footage which is shared with the users as an instant alert. EZVIZ TY1 also enhances night vision with smart IR that reduces areas of overexposure in video display for clearer monitoring of up to 10 meters at night.
The camera supports a Smart tracking feature that automatically tracks the motion of a moving object and alerts the user with an image in real-time. Furthermore, the two-way built-in microphone with a speaker lets you stay connected with your family using the EZVIZ App, from anywhere in the world. Check out all the key features of EZVIZ TY1 below.
EZVIZ TY1 features
- 960p/1080p video recording
- Motorized Pan and Tilt for 360° Visual Coverage
- Two-Way talk
- Sleep mode for privacy protection
- Smart Night Vision – up to 10m / 33ft.
- Motion detection with smart tracking
- Built-in MicroSD slot – Support up to 256 GB
- Dedicated app to control the camera and view thw footage
- EZVIZ App – Live View, Video History, Up to 8x zoom etc.
- Supports Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, RJ45 port
- Micro USB port for power
- Encrypted data transmission between camera and the EZVIZ Cloud
- Supports NVRs (specific brands only)
EZVIZ TY1 camera comes only in White color and is priced at ₹2,700. It will be available offline via EZVIZ’s official channel partners and distributors across India. Follow GizArena on Facebook and Twitter for the latest tech updates.