Coolpad Cool Play 6 comes with a metal body crafted as a single unit and features a fingerprint scanner at the rear side. The major highlight of this smartphone is the rear Dual camera setup that includes two 13MP sensors coupled with a dual-tone LED flash. For selfies, it has an 8MP camera made up of a 4P lens. It’s a Dual SIM smartphone comes with an internal storage of 64GB and boots on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. There is no expandable memory slot.
This smartphone boasts a Full HD 5.5″ display with a screen-to-body ratio of 72% and fuelled by the Snapdragon 653 Octa-core processor with 6GB of RAM. As per the company, the 4060mAh battery can provide up to 300 hours of standby time. Other key specifications are WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3.5mm audio port, VoLTE support and a USB Type-C port.
Coolpad Cool Play is offered in two hues – Black & Gold and exclusively available through Amazon India at ₹14,999 starting September 4, 2017.
Coolpad Cool Play 6 Specifications
- 5.5″ IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 Pixels, 403 ppi
- Metal Body, Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 653 Processor, Octa-core
- 6GB RAM, Adreno 510 GPU
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat, Upgradable to Android O
- Dual 13MP Rear Cameras, f/2.0, Dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.2
- Video Recording (Rear) – 4K, 1080p, 720p @ 30fps
- 4060mAh Battery
- Dual SIM, Nano + Nano
- 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- USB Type-C Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Proximity, Light
- Dimensions (HxWxT) – 152 x 75.4 x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 177g
- Colors – Black, Gold
- Price – ₹ 14,999
- In the Box – Handset, USB Cable, Adapter, Earphones, Manual