Boult Audio announces a new low-profile and low-latency TWS earbuds called AirBass Q10 in India. These earbuds have a sleek design and feature a dual-tone body with smooth textures. According to the brand, these earbuds carefully designed with lightweight materials to eliminate fatigue while offering superior wearing comfort with a snug fit.
These earbuds are also certified by IPX5 for sweat, water, and dust resistance to ensure durability. For improved connectivity, these earbuds support hall switch technology that allows it to instantly pair with a smartphone or a laptop when opening the case lid. Furthermore, each earbud supports touch controls to control voice calls, music, audio volume, and voice assistants with just a touch of your fingertip.
Boult Audio AirBass Q10 Features
- Powerful dynamic drivers to tuned for extreme bass
- Bluetooth v5.0 with hall switch technology
- IPX5 Water-resistant
- Ultra-low-latency audio (<120ms) for the better gaming experience
- Mono mode – use each earbud independently
- Up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge and total playback time of 24 hours with charging case
The Boult Audio AirBass Q10 TWS earbuds will be available in two dual-tone shades –Black & White and will go on sale via Amazon.in at ₹1,299. These earbuds come with a 1-year standard warranty.