Bobble AI, a Gurgaon based tech company today announced that it has partnered with Xiaomi to develop Mint Keyboard for Android smartphones. Its a Made in India app which is specially designed keeping Indian users in mind. Mint Keyboard includes 25+ Indic languages and comes pre-loaded across Xiaomi smartphones in India and Indonesia as a part of Xiaomi’s latest MIUI 11 Operating System. The keyboard is also available for non-MIUI devices and can be downloaded from the Google Play store.
The keyboard allows you to type in your preferred language, apply personalized themes on keyboards using images from gallery and also use different fonts while typing. Additionally, it has features like Swipe typing, speech-to-text, real-time emoji suggestions, different themes every week, Stickers, GIFs, cloud-sync and clipboard. According to the company, the AI engine continuously learns user typing habits in real time to suggest personalized responses whether it is in a regional language, slang, shortcuts or emoji preferences.
Supported languages – Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Punjabi, Gujarati, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese, Bangla, Manipuri, Arabic, Urdu, Odia, Konkani, Bodo, Nepali, Santhali, Bhojpuri, Dogri, Sanskrit, Rajasthani, Marwari, Sindhi, Maithili, Bahasa Indonesia.
Key Features of Mint Keyboard
- Specially designed AI-powered multiple auto-correct modes
- Local language words
- Suggestions and Predictions
- Unlimited free Emojis and Relevant multiple emoji suggestions
- Fun Stickers & GIFs
- One-tap smart contextual replies
- Custom keyboard theme with your photo as the background
- Type in English and auto-convert or translate to any language
- Supports typing and Speech-to-Text
- Secure and seamless experience across platforms