boAt made entry into to the India smartwatch market with the launch of boAt Storm in India. It’s an entry level smartwatch features large 1.3-inch full-touch curved display encased in a metal body. The watch also allows you to download more than 100 personalized watch faces using the dedicated boAt ProGear app.
boAt boAt Storm Features
- 1.3-inch coloured full capacitive touch display
- 24×7 Heart rate monitoring
- SPO2 monitoring – Real-time blood oxygen level monitoring (SPO2)
- Menstruation cycle tracker – Record and predict Menstrual and Ovulation Cycles
- Dedicated boAt ProGear app to control and customize the watch
- Changeable silicone straps
- 5ATM water resistance and 50m underwater
- Control music, volume, tracks and calls
- Meditative breathing mode – Guides you on mindfulness and breath awareness to help lower your heart rate and decrease your stress levels
- 9 Sports modes – Running, Walking, Cycling, Hiking, Climbing, Fitness, Treadmill, Yoga and Dynamic Cycling
- Phone notifications on watch
- Sedentary alerts, alarms, Find My Phone
- Up to 10 days of battery life, and up to 30 days of standby time
The boAt Storm smartwatch comes in two colors – Active Black & Black/Blue and available to buy through Flipkart and boAt’s official website at an introductory price of ₹1,999. Sale starts from 29th October 2020.