Asus Zenfone Max M1 is a budget smartphone boasts a 5.45-inch display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 430 Mobile Platform with a non-removable 4,000mAh battery that can provide up to 36 hours of 3G talk time. The Zenfone Max has 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage and also a dedicated MicroSD Slot to expand the storage up to 256GB. It supports Dual SIM, VoLTE and runs on ZenUI 5 with Android Oreo.
For photography, the Zenfone Max M1 has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP front camera with selfie flash. It supports various camera modes such as Portrait, Live filers, HDR, Panorama, Beauty, Live beautification, time-lapse etc and allows you to shoot 1080p videos at 30 fps. For better security, this device has a fingerprint scanner on the rear side and supports Face Unlock. Asus has also developed a special application called Mobile Manager that has various features such as battery modes, App auto start controls, Manage security & permissions etc. Furthermore, this device also support Asus Power Master that helps to increase the battery life span.
The Asus Zenfone Max M1 comes in two colors – Black, & Gold and exclusively available via Flipkart at an introductory price of ₹7,499. Asus has also announced that the buyers on Zenfone Max M1 can avail Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Plan with theft protection worth ₹399 at ₹99. It will go on sale during Flipkart’s Festive Dhamaka Sale and the dates for the same will be announced soon.
Asus Zenfone Max M1 Specs
- 5.45-inch IPS Display, 18:9 Aspect Ratio
- 800:1 Contrast Ratio, 2.5D Glass
- Unibody Design, Metallic Finish
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 430 Octa-core Processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, MicroSD Upto 256GB
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ZenUI 5
- 13MP Rear Camera, f/2.0, 5P Lens, PDAF, LED Flash
- 8MP Front Camera, f/2.0, Selfie Flash
- 4,000mAh non-removable Battery
- Dual Nano SIM, Dedicated microSD Slot
- 2G/3G/4G, VoLTE, USB OTG
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi b/g/n, GPS
- Big Magnet Speaker, Bottom Output, Dual Microphone
- Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Sensors – Accelerometer, E-Compass, Proximity, Ambient Light
- Dimensions – 147 x 70.9 x 8.7 mm
- Weight – 150g
- Model Number – ZB556KL
- In the Box – Handset, 10W Adapter, Manual, Warranty Card, Sim Ejector