Asus has started rolling out Google’s latest Android 10 update for its flip camera smartphone Asus 6z (ZS630KL) in India. The update has a build number 17.1810.1910.63_M126.96.36.199_20191028 and rolling out in batches. Due to the staged rollout, not everyone will receive the update at the same time. The update will be pushed to a random set of people first and gradually rolled out to others over a couple of days. You’ll get a notification once the update is available on your device. The update size will be around 800MB.
Asus 6z Android 10 Changelog:
- Dark Theme – Full system-wide dark theme across the User Interface
- Smart App support on messages – Suggests set of actions, like opening Maps if an address is sent, or Calendar if it recognizes a date, and eliminates basically the need to copy text links and paste it in the appropriate app manually
- Fully gesture-based UI navigation – Dynamic gesture-based UI navigation that helps apps occupy the full size of the display
- Better Privacy and Security – Faster security updates in the future
- Updated Google Play services
- Google Play system update support
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
For better results, always download the OTA update using a WiFi network. In case if you want to downgrade the software back to Android 9 Pie, you’ll have to download the downgrade firmware files from the ASUS support webpage. Also, the downgrade will reset the device and delete all files on the phone. So take a full backup of your smartphone before initiating the downgrade.
- iQOO Announces Priority Pass for iQOO 12: Exclusive Early Access Sale, Free vivo TWS, Exciting Offers
- itel Unveils Transformative Brand Shift Through Logo Rebranding
- boAt Launches Immortal Katana Blade Gaming Earbuds at ₹2,299: 50 Hours Playback, Ninja Mode, RGB LEDs, Ultra-low Latency Mode
- itel Rolls Out Dynamic Bar, AR Measure, and Enhanced Camera Performance OTA Update for itel S23+ Users in India
- How to Activate Airtel eSIM on iPhone and Android: Step-by-step Guide, iMessage and FaceTime Activation Fix