Amazon is gearing up for its third iteration its popular Prime Day sale which will start at midnight on Monday, 15th July 2019 and for the first time ever runs for 48 hours. This sale is exclusive for Amazon Prime members and consumers can avail Thousands of deals at the Lowest Prices across Smartphones, TVs, Laptops, Appliances, Fashion, Everyday Essentials and more. Today, Amazon announced that 18 to 24 year old customers can get 50% (₹500) cashback on joining annual Prime membership of ₹999.
Customers can avail this offer by signing up for Prime and verifying their age on Amazon.in. Throughout the year, Prime members can enjoy free one-day and two-day delivery on tens of millions of items, early and exclusive access to deals and sale events on Amazon.in, unlimited ad-free music anytime with downloads on Alexa on Amazon Prime Music, the largest selection of current and exclusive movies and TV shows on Prime Video.
How to get 50% discount on Amazon Prime Membership
- Visit this link on the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Youth offer’
- Sign up for the Prime annual membership
- Initiate the payment of ₹999 with any electronic payment method such as credit or debit card, net banking or Amazon pay balance
- Once the payment is processed, verify your age by uploading your PAN card, proof of mailing address and a photo
- Once verified, ₹500 will be credited within 10 days to your Amazon Pay balance account
Use the Amazon Pay cashback on any purchases, bill payments and recharges on Amazon or at thousands of offline and online partner merchants including BookMyShow, Swiggy, Domino’s, Redbus and more where Amazon Pay is accepted. Make a note that, this offer is applicable only for adults aging between 18 to 24 years. Your age will be verified using the PAN card submitted.